If you are buying a house, one of the best protections you can get is to hire the services of an Attorney. While many of the contracts involved in house buying are standardized real estate agency forms, it is important that you have a complete understanding of your obligations and the responsibilities of the people involved. Remember that once you have “closed” on your house, you are going to live with it for the foreseeable future.
- The Lawyers function is to represent you and protect your interest, even if the sale doesn’t close.
- The Lawyer will advise you about your options concerning inspections, title investigation and Mortgage financing.
- You get help coordinating all the people who have to come together in order to “close”.
- My office will host the “closing” meaning that we will prepared the HUD closing statement, execute the documents in your mortgage package, review any issues in the title search and disburse the funds to the necessary parties.
- My office will record your deed and mortgage, file the necessary tax forms and mail your mortgage documents to the lender.
- You get the services of a professional during one of the most stressful transactions you will ever conduct.